Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Stitches in time

Hello! I've been having lots of fun playing around with a new pack of 12 x 12 paper that I just bought recently. Your sure to be seeing lots of cards using it in the near future!! Here is one of them. The only stamp used is a Paper and Such sentiment stamp. I left the pretty paper do all the work! I used the awesome sketch that Korin had for us over on SCS today. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Paper and Such Tenderhearted
Paper ~ Hawaiian Shores, Poppy Parade, White, MS Stitched
Ink ~ Versafine Black Onyx
Accessories ~ SU Square Lattice embossing folder, modified sizzix heart diecut, buttons, twine, ribbon

5 comments:

Betty Benton said...

That is pretty paper -- I'll be going to the U.S. to visit my daughter next month and will probably have to buy some more paper, even though I don't really need it -- you know what I mean, I need it, but I don't really need it!!

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the patchwork effect, so pretty....

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The square lattice makes it look like a soft cotton quilt that I just want to wrap up in! So yummy!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I'm with Mary Anne! It looks like a soft cotton quilt! Totally a WOW card!

Shannon White said...

So Adorable Miss Janice, Love the patch work focal panel and the Sweet Combination of dp's and the Textures. 8-)

Hugs
Shannon