Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A day at the Fair!



Hello! I just had to do another card using this fun sketch from the Justrite Firday challenge. I used my favorie and most used Justrite set called Autumn Blessings. This card took me a bit longer than it should have I was having a hard time finding papers that looked right together! I ended up using some Washi tape (the black and white polka dots) to make my one banner. I added a little crocheted lace with my gingham ribbon to finish it off. This card makes me think of a prize winning day at the county fair with those banners behind the apples! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Justrite, Autumn Blessings
Paper ~ Pure Poppy, Black, White, Paper Studio DP
Ink ~ Black, Ruby Red
Accessories ~ Washi Tape, Crocheted Lace, Ribbon, Rhinestones, embossing folders

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous card, love the papers you used!!

Betty Benton said...

Love that basket of apples!! Terrific card!

Danni said...

Love this!! Awesome card!!

Holly Young said...

stunning,,,love the embossing on the image!

Stacy Sheldon said...

you know... I dont think I have every used this stamp ( have this set) love what you did with this one Janice. :)

Carol L said...

This one really has that homespun feel to it, with that embossing, country lace and gingham! I love how you did the image panel!