Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sun-Ripened Raspberries



Hello! Ready for another sketch from  The Sweet Stop??!  I'll admit this sketch had be stumped and i didn't get it done till the last minute but i'm very pleased with the end results!! I did end up moving the placement of my ribbon/twine to one that i thought suited my card a little better though. Be sure to check out what the other sugar babies have made this week. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!




  • Cathy McCauley
  • Ceal Pritchett
  • Faye Wynn-Jones
  • Marlena Peduzzi
  • Melissa Shultz
  • Monika Davis
  • Robin Parker
  • Stephanie


  •  ~ Supply List ~
    Stamps ~ Stampin Up Sun-Ripened, Stampabilities Faded Text BG
    Paper ~ White, Fresh Aspargus, Lavender Moon, Scarlet Jewel CS & Gingham DP
    Ink ~ Black, Antique Linen
    Accessories ~ Twine, Button, PTI Border die, SU Tulip embossing folder

    5 comments:

    Faye said...

    I can almost taste summer Janice, thanks to this scrummy and warm card. Gorgeous. X

    Over Embellishing said...

    Luv this card! The berries stamp and papers make me wish my local farmer's market was open! I really like the twine with the button- super cute!

    Monika/Buzsy said...

    Very pretty Janice. Love the sweet berries. The decorative edge looks great on the dp... and the dry embossed border is awesome!

    Unknown said...

    This card is so pretty! I love the country feel it has!

    Anonymous said...

    What a Beautiful card !