Saturday, April 13, 2013

Birthday Wishes



Hello! Time for another fun sketch from The Sweet Stop!! This is a great sketch for playing around with tags and washi tape! I think i'll be doing more cards with this sketch soon. Be sure to check out what the other sugar babies have made this week. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!





  • Cathy McCauley
  • Ceal Pritchett
  • Faye Wynn-Jones
  • Marlena Peduzzi
  • Melissa Shultz
  • Monika Davis
  • Robin Parker
  • Stephanie


  •  ~ Supply List ~
    Stamps ~
    Paper ~ Aqua Mist, Sahara Sand, White
    Ink ~ Black
    Accessories ~ Swiss Dots embossing folder, Sizzix Tag die, Dew Drops, Wild Orchid Rose, Ribbon, Button, Twine, Washi Tape

    7 comments:

    Faye said...

    Janice, I really love this card. The pretty paper looks fab with the embossing and Kraft tag. Lovely project. X

    Monika/Buzsy said...

    Beautiful card Janice. Love the words and the washi tape. The button and blins look great.

    Marlena Peduzzi said...

    This is so pretty! The embossed paper looks great and I love your rose printed paper!

    Robin Parker said...

    Janice, I just love the sentiment on your tag. The designer paper is so gorgeous. Great job!!

    Mary Anne / MA54K said...

    That birthday sentiment looks so pretty on the tag! Hope all is well. I posted pics of Dee's shower. :)

    Stephanie said...

    Janice, I love this card. I need to get that stamp.

    Carol L said...

    I love that wonderful stamped sentiment on kraft with the white background! It's a real birthday treat in itself! NJ!